Workshop and Webinar: Managing Leave, Incapacity and Absenteeism – COMPLETED
General, Seminar, Employment Law / 23 August 2023
Join us at our next two hour workshop on Managing Leave, Incapacity and Absenteeism. If you are unable to make an in person event, join us on our webinar.
We will cover:
- A case law update on absence and leave issues;
- Advice on how to manage leave entitlements, absences and absenteeism in your workplace;
- Your obligations as an employer in relation to incapacity issues;
- Practical tips for creating and navigating return to work programmes, including where absences have been due to mental health issues; and
- Workplace wellness and health and safety obligations.
You can register your attendance at the below listed Copeland Ashcroft locations by clicking on the link:
Auckland – Monday 4 September -10.00am – midday – COMPLETED
Tauranga – Thursday 14 September -10.00am – midday – COMPLETED
Rotorua – Thursday 28 September – 10.00am – midday – COMPLETED
Hastings – Thursday 14 September -10.00am – midday – COMPLETED
Dunedin – Thursday 14 September -10.00am – midday – COMPLETED
Queenstown – Friday 6 October – 12.00-2.00pm – COMPLETED
Invercargill – Monday 4 September -10.00am – midday – COMPLETED
Webinar – Thursday 21 September – 10.00am – midday – COMPLETED
$250.00 plus GST
Please feel free to pass this invitation on to others who may be interested in attending. We look forward to seeing you there.