Why work for us?
We currently operate out of offices in Invercargill, Dunedin, Queenstown, Christchurch, Hawke’s Bay, Tauranga, Rotorua and Auckland. Due to client demand, we are regularly visiting and providing services in other locations, and are actively exploring new office opportunities.
- We enjoy a supportive work environment
- Our team are encouraged to work autonomously but collaboratively
- Due to our extensive network, we have the opportunity to work with large global businesses, as well as national and smaller local clients
- Our work is varied and interesting
- Technology allows us to enjoy flexibility in where we work
- We place a strong emphasis on developing and maintaining quality client relationships
- Personal development and career progression is especially important to us – we like to be at the top of our game
- We have fun and enjoy our work
- We provide health insurance, extra leave days and competitive remuneration packages
I have been fortunate to work at Copeland Ashcroft for over a year, where mentorship, guidance, a supportive work environment, and strong leadership are not just buzzwords but integral parts of our everyday experience. Colleagues are always ready to lend a helping hand and share their knowledge. The partners here lead by example and inspire us to be the best versions of ourselves. They communicate their vision clearly and provide the necessary resources and support for us to succeed.
Ada Zhang, Associate
Copeland Ashcroft has provided me with a fantastic foundation for my legal career. Being part of a boutique specialist firm has exposed me to a range of diverse matters I don’t consider I would have otherwise been a part of at a bigger firm.
Grace Wallace, Solicitor
Copeland Ashcroft provides a wide variety of work and opportunities which has allowed immense growth for me, both professionally and as an individual.
Kate Sinclair, Solicitor