Webinar: Employment, COVID-19 and Immigration Update
COVID-19, Employment Law, Immigration, Seminar / 23 March 2022
Copeland Ashcroft invites you to a one hour webinar on Tuesday 5 April at 11.00am, on:
- Getting ready for Employer Accreditation (requirement by July 2022)
Tips for dealing with retention and recruitment in this tight labour market
- Omicron, vaccination and the workplace
- Return to work and RAT testing
- Law changes on the horizon
- Key cases – bonus payments, contractor relationships, director liability
When: Tuesday 5 April – 11am-12pm
Presenters: Kate Ashcroft and Naoimh McAllister
Where: Microsoft Teams Webinar – Link to be circulated the day before
Cost: $50 plus GST
You can register online here.
Please feel free to pass this invitation on to others who may be interested in attending.
Note: you can’t attend in person, a recording of the session will be available to purchase on our website after the last event.