Shoosh specialises in immigration law and enjoys partnering with clients to provide practical immigration advice. He is particularly passionate about making complex immigration matters simple and accessible.
Shoosh is a Senior Associate currently based in Christchurch, moving to Auckland early 2024. He has over 7 years of experience in immigration.
His recent work includes:
- Helping employers build systems and processes to streamline securing visas for cohorts of between approximately 20-150 migrant staff
- Obtaining resident visas for high net worth individuals and their family under the new Active Investor Plus category
- Obtaining a special direction to allow an individual to be granted a work visa where they were previously deported from the USA
- Securing accreditation for significant companies in New Zealand and managing their accreditation including: completing audits, making disclosures and other related work
- Securing medical and character waivers
- Assisting multi national companies with global mobility to allow talent to travel to and work in New Zealand
Shoosh is a member of the Law Association Immigration Committee and is an author for Thomson Reuters Human Rights Law resource.
In his spare time, Shoosh enjoys spending time with family and hiking around New Zealand.