Free Webinar – Regulating and Controlling the Workplace – preparing for the upcoming Cannabis Referendum
Seminar / 18 August 2020
Regulating and Controlling the Workplace – preparing for the upcoming Cannabis Referendum
This webinar will provide employers information on:
• The proposed Cannabis Legalisation and Control Bill (Bill);
• The current status of cannabis usage in New Zealand;
• How to manage the risks and impact of cannabis at work;
• Changing perspectives on cannabis.
Copeland Ashcroft Law will cover:
• A detailed discussion around the Bill and the referendum to legalise recreational cannabis use;
• A discussion around New Zealand’s recent medicinal cannabis legislation and its current practical effect;
• How to manage risks in the workplace if the Bill passed, including the use of robust drug and alcohol testing policies and drawing on experiences from outside of New Zealand;
• Changing perspectives of cannabis use and possession in New Zealand and how this may impact on the workplace.
Webinar can be viewed here