Copeland Ashcroft Law invite you to attend one of our free seminars being held in June/July in the following locations:
- Tauranga - 27 June at 3.30pm, to be held at The Macau, 59 The Strand, Tauranga
- Auckland - 28 June at 3.30pm, to be held at the Crowe Horwath offices, PriceWaterhouseCoopers Tower, Level 29, 188 Quay Street, Auckland
- Hamilton - 4 July at 3.00pm, to be held at the Crowe Howarth offices, Level 3, Bridgewater Building, 130 Grantham Street, Hamilton. NB: Change of venue.
- Hawkes Bay - 6 July at 1.00pm, to be held at the Crowe Horwath offices, 208 Avenue Road East, Hastings
- Dunedin - 28 June at 5.30pm, to be held at the Crowe Horwath offices, 44 York Place, Dunedin
- Invercargill - 4 July at 12.00pm, to be held at the Crowe Horwath offices, 173 Spey Street, Invercargill
- Wanaka - 12 July at 12.30pm, to be held at the Crowe Horwath offices, 21 Brownston Street, Wanaka
- Alexandra - 13 July at 12.30pm, to be held at the Alexandra Community House, 14 Centennial Avenue, Alexandra
- Queenstown - 13 July at 5.15pm, to be held at the Crowe Horwath offices, 13 Camp, Street, Queenstown
Copeland Ashcroft Law and Progressive Consulting will be presenting at these seminars on employment agreement and onboarding tips you need to know to safely employ staff and what you should cover in your policies and induction programme.
Copeland Ashcroft Law will discuss the latest law on these fundamental areas, including:
- Contractor or employee?
- What is casual employment?
- When to use fixed term employment agreements;
- Need to know tips on trial period clauses; and
- Hours of work and availability clauses.
Progressive Consulting will present on:
- What is an employee induction?
- Why is a good induction so crucial; and
- What should your induction cover?
If you would like to register to attend one of these seminars please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited, registration is essential.