Copeland Ashcroft Law represents FUN, QUALITY AND REWARDS!
Who are we?
Copeland Ashcroft Law is a progressive national practice, providing specialist employment and health and safety legal services to clients throughout New Zealand. We currently operate out of offices in Invercargill, Dunedin, Queenstown and Tauranga. Due to client demand, we are regularly visiting and providing services in other locations, and are actively exploring new office opportunities.
Why work for us?
- We enjoy a supportive work environment
- Our team are encouraged to work autonomously but collaboratively
- Due to our extensive network, we have the opportunity to work with large global businesses, as well as national and smaller local clients
- Our work is varied and interesting
- Technology allows us to enjoy flexibility in where we work
- We place a strong emphasis on developing and maintaining quality client relationships
- Personal development and career progression is especially important to us - we like to be at the top of our game
- We have fun and enjoy our work
- We provide health insurance, extra leave days and competitive remuneration packages
“Copeland Ashcroft Law fosters a positive learning environment where every member is encouraged to share their perspective and support one another”
– Kristin Macdonald, Solicitor
“The team has a huge sense of drive and commitment to what we do, while always retaining the fun and laughter”
– Rebecca Laney, Solicitor
“Copeland Ashcroft Law is a team who respect and trust each other, working together as one”
– Sally Cooke, Executive Assistant
“Being a small law firm there are fantastic opportunities at Copeland Ashcroft Law to hit the ground running and get great experience in dealing with clients and attending mediations, the Authority and the Employment Court.”
– Jessica Frame, Senior Solicitor
Contact us now!
If you are a solicitor with experience in employment and health and safety who would like to join a practice that truly values clients and team work, and offers fun, quality and rewards, we want to hear from you! Contact us today